The End is the Apocalypse done our way; theatrically! Come see a huge collection of original scenes, songs, characters and dances in this early-Halloween spectacular. And see it all as the world comes crashing down around you!
Led by the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, this extravaganza promises to thrill. Chaos, war, zombies, robots, monsters, ghosts, the complete and total annihilation of all life on the planet- fun for the whole family!
Saturday – Last Supper (Dinner Theater), August 16 @ 6:300pm
(doors open @ 6:15pm, with dinner service starting at 6:30pm, show at 7:00pm)
Sunday – Final Dessert (Dessert Theater), August 17 @ 2:00pm
Saturday Evening with Dinner $35
Sunday Matinee with Dessert $18 – $20 at the door
** Reservations Required for Dinner & Dessert **
Shows without food $12 in advance, $15 at the door
Dinner (Last Supper) Menu:
Seasonal Grilled Vegetable Medley
Ricotta Cheese Cannolis
Soda, Water, Coffee and Tea
The Estate at Monroe
(also the Knights of Columbus Hall)
1351 N Black Horse Pike
NOTE: If you use GPS, make sure you enter “N” for North Black Horse Pike. Otherwise it will put you on the South side of Williamstown.
- From Cherry Hill/Philadelphia, take Rte 42 South.
- At signs for the Atlantic City Expressway, stay right to stay on Rte 42 South. Reset your odometer here – the rest of the trip is about 5 miles.
- Proceed on Rte 42 South. You’ll pass through Turnersville, Walmart on the right, and an Auto Mall/Complex on the left.
- Pass the next traffic light (Berlin Cross-Keys Road).
- Pass the next traffic light (Kennedy Avenue).
- The Estate at Monroe is about one mile from Kennedy Avenue, on your right.
If you get to the Farmers Market on the right, you’ve gone about a mile too far.
If you get to Geets Diner on the left (also Rte 322), you’ve gone about 1-1/2 miles too far.
Share it. Like it. Tweet It. Post it.